- can be connected to XBus of ConTeK control system
- 8 byte address space
- 32 digital inputs 24 V
- electrically isolated
- LED indication
- protection against reversal polarity
XmDi01 is extension board with 32 digital inputs, which allows connecting
two-level signals 24 V.
Each input consists of resistance T-element with protective diode against
reversal polarity, optocoupler and LED indication of signal level (L/H).
Input signals (INx+, INx–) are connected by two 34 wire flat cables.
Board can be connected to XBus
interface of ConTeK control system.
- Power supply voltage: 5 VDC from XBus
- Current consumption: 50 mA with inactive all inputs
- Operating temperature: 0–70 °C
- Bus: ConTeK XBus, 34 pins
- Addressing: can be set between 00h–78h in 8–byte steps
- IRQ: none
- Digital inputs (INx+, INx–)
- Number of inputs: 32
- Input voltage: 24 V, max. 30 V
- Input voltage level L: max. 8 V
- Input voltage level H: min. 16 V
- Input current for level H: max. 10 mA
- Electrical strength: 500 V