AmT04 – Module of 8 transistor outputs 24 V/ 3 A
- 8 outputs 24 V/3 A
- short circtuit and overload protection
- suitable for inductive load switching
- fast demagnetization of inductive load
- outputs controlled individually by logic signals
- LED indication
- can be connected to outputs of XmDo01 or
AmT04 is module of 8 transistor outputs suitable for switching 24 V/3 A.
Load can be connected between output terminal and common terminal GND.
Each output is short-circuit and overload protected.
Output switching is accomplished by connecting corresponding pins INx+ and INx–,
eg. by XmDo01 or XmDio01 outputs. Switching is indicated by green LED.
Overload or short circuit is indicated by red LED.
Module can be mounted to frame which snaps-on to DIN TS35 rail system.
- Power supply voltage: 8-30 VDC
- Current consumption: < 1 mA (all outputs off), 80 mA (all outputs on, load disconnected)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 80 °C
- Inputs: (INx+, INx–)
- Number of inputs: 8
- Level L: max. 5 V
- Level H: min. 8 V
- Outputs: (OUTx)
- Number of outputs: 8
- Switchted current: max. 3 A continuously
- Voltage drop @ 2 A: max. 0.18 V
- Switch-off leakage current: max. 5 µA
- Switch-on time: max. 100 µs
- Switch-off time: max. 100 µs