AmR01 – Module of 8 relays
- 8 relays with changeover contacts
- outputs controlled individually by logic signals
- LED indication
- protective low voltage power supply
- can be connected to outputs of XmDo01 or
AmR01 is module of 8 relays suitable for switching 24 VDC or up to 250 VAC.
Output switching is accomplished by connecting corresponding pins INx+ and INx–,
eg. by XmDo01 or
XmDio01 outputs or
connecting signal of level H to pin INx–. Switching is indicated by LED.
Module can be mounted to frame which snaps-on to DIN TS35 rail system.
For switching low voltage signals the module does not have the cover.
For connecting the 230 VAC the module must be equipped with matched covering.
- Power supply voltage: 24 VDC ±10 %
- Current consumption: max. 160 mA
- Operating temperature: 0–70 °C
- Inputs: (INx+, INx–)
- Number of inputs: 8
- Level L: max. 1 mA (5 V)
- Level H: min. 3,5 mA (10 V)
- Outpus: (OUTx)
- Number of outputs: 8
- Switch type: relay, changeover contact
- Switched voltage: 250 VAC, 24 VDC
- Switched current: 8 AAC, 8 ADC
- Max. switched power: 2000 VA, 192 W
- Switch-on time, switch-off time: 10 ms, 5 ms
- Life time: 20×106 @ 0 A, 105 @ 8 A
- Electrical strength: open contacts 1000 VAC